This category contains German nouns: German words that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:German noun forms: German nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:German countable nouns: German nouns that can be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:German uncountable nouns: German nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:German collective nouns: German nouns that indicate groups of related things or beings, without the need of grammatical pluralization.
- Category:German proper nouns: German nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "German nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 20,954 total.(previous 200) (next 200)