All terms in German should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:German.
Please see Wiktionary:About German for considerations about German entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry German.
- Category:German lemmas: German lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:German phrases: German groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:German symbols: German characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:German terms by usage: German terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:German names: German words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:German terms by etymology: German terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from German: Categories with terms derived from German in various specific languages.
- Category:German rhymes: Lists of German words by their rhymes.
- Category:Regional German: German words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:de:All topics: German words categorized by subject.
- Category:German citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific German terms.
- Category:German appendices: Miscellaneous information about German language.
- Category:Requests (German): German entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User de: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in German.
- Category:German templates: German templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
Pages in category "German language"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.