Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » German language
This is the main category of the German language.
Information about German:
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:German lemmas: German lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:de:All topics: German terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:German appendices: Pages containing additional information about German.
- Category:German names: German words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:German phrases: German groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional German: German terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (German): German entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:German rhymes: Lists of German words by their rhymes.
- Category:German symbols: German written signs.
- Category:German templates: German templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:German terms by etymology: German terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:German terms by usage: German terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from German: Categories with terms derived from German in various specific languages.
- Category:German terms needing attention: German terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User de: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in German.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
Pages in category "German language"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.