All terms in German should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:German.
Please see Wiktionary:About German for considerations about German entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry German.
- Category:de:All topics: German words categorized by subject.
- Category:German morphemes: Morphemes used to form German words.
- Category:German parts of speech: German terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:German phrases: German groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:German lexicons: German words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Regional German: German words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:German names: German words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:German etymologies: German terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from German: Words derived from German in various languages.
- Category:German symbols: German characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:German rhymes: Lists of German words by rhymes.
- Category:German citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific German terms.
- Category:German appendices: Miscellaneous information about German language.
- Category:Requests (German): German entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User de: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in German.
- Category:German templates: German templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 36 subcategories, out of 36 total.
Pages in category "German language"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.