Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » German language
This is the main category of the German language.
Information about German:
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:German lemmas: German lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:de:All topics: German terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:German appendices: Pages containing additional information about German.
- Category:German entry maintenance: German entries, or entries in other languages containing German terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:German names: German terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:German phrases: German groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional German: German terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (German): German entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:German rhymes: Lists of German words by their rhymes.
- Category:German symbols: German written signs.
- Category:German templates: German templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:German terms by etymology: German terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:German terms by usage: German terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from German: Categories with terms derived from German in various specific languages.
- Category:User de: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in German.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Ä Ö Ü|
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
Pages in category "German language"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.