Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
German terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:German noun forms: German nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:German countable nouns: German nouns that can be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:German uncountable nouns: German nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:German collective nouns: German nouns that indicate groups of related things or beings, without the need of grammatical pluralization.
- Category:German proper nouns: German nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "German nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 23,677 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)