Anglo-French (comparative more Anglo-French, superlative most Anglo-French)
- Of or pertaining to England and France or the people thereof.
- Of or pertaining to the dialect of French adopted in England after the decline of Norman.
- Of or pertaining to the Anglo-Norman dialect.
- Variant of Anglo-Norman.
- “Anglo-French” in The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition, Houghton Mifflin Company, 2000.
- “Anglo-French” in Dictionary.com Unabridged, v1.0.1, Lexico Publishing Group, 2006.
- "Anglo-French" in WordNet 2.0, Princeton University, 2003.