Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Babylonian (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to the real (or to the mystical) Babylon
- Of or pertaining to the ancient kingdom of Babylonia; Chaldea.
of or pertaining to the city of Babylon
of or pertaining to the kingdom of Babylonia
Babylonian (plural Babylonians)
- An inhabitant of the city of Babylon.
- An inhabitant of Babylonia (which included Chaldea); a Chaldean.
- An astrologer; so called because the Chaldeans were remarkable for the study of astrology.
person from the city of Babylon
person from the kingdom of Babylonia
Proper noun 
- The extinct Akkadian (includes Babylonian and Assyrian diatects) language.