Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Bavarian language
This is the main category of the Bavarian language.
Information about Bavarian:
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:Bavarian lemmas: Bavarian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:bar:All topics: Bavarian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Bavarian entry maintenance: Bavarian entries, or entries in other languages containing Bavarian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Regional Bavarian: Bavarian terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Bavarian terms by etymology: Bavarian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Bavarian: Categories with terms derived from Bavarian in various specific languages.
- Category:User bar: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Bavarian.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.