Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Cantonese language
This is the main category of the Cantonese language.
Information about Cantonese:
- Category:Cantonese lemmas: Cantonese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:yue:All topics: Cantonese terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Cantonese entry maintenance: Cantonese entries, or entries in other languages containing Cantonese terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Cantonese phrases: Cantonese groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Cantonese: Cantonese terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Cantonese symbols: Cantonese written signs.
- Category:Cantonese templates: Cantonese templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Cantonese terms by etymology: Cantonese terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Cantonese terms by usage: Cantonese terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Cantonese: Categories with terms derived from Cantonese in various specific languages.
- Category:User yue: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Cantonese.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Cantonese lemmas (14 c, 43586 e)
- ► Cantonese entry maintenance (5 c, 0 e)
- ► Cantonese figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Cantonese jyutping (1 c, 1272 e)
- ► Cantonese non-lemma forms (0 c, 1272 e)
- ► Regional Cantonese (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Cantonese Yale (0 c, 6 e)