Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Chickasaw language » Lemmas
- Category:Chickasaw adjectives: Chickasaw terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Chickasaw adverbs: Chickasaw terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Chickasaw conjunctions: Chickasaw terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Chickasaw determiners: Chickasaw terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Chickasaw interjections: Chickasaw terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Chickasaw morphemes: Chickasaw word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Chickasaw nouns: Chickasaw terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Chickasaw numerals: Chickasaw terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Chickasaw particles: Chickasaw terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Chickasaw prepositions: Chickasaw adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Chickasaw pronouns: Chickasaw terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Chickasaw verbs: Chickasaw terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Chickasaw lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 340 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)