Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Hindi language » Lemmas
- Category:Hindi adjectives: Hindi terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Hindi adverbs: Hindi terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Hindi conjunctions: Hindi terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Hindi determiners: Hindi terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Hindi interjections: Hindi terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Hindi morphemes: Hindi word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Hindi nouns: Hindi terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Hindi numerals: Hindi terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Hindi particles: Hindi terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Hindi postpositions: Hindi adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Hindi prepositions: Hindi adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Hindi pronouns: Hindi terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Hindi verbs: Hindi terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Hindi lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 3,239 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)