All terms in Hindi should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Hindi.
Please see Wiktionary:About Hindi for considerations about Hindi entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Hindi.
- Category:Hindi lemmas: Hindi lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Hindi morphemes: Morphemes used to form Hindi words.
- Category:Hindi phrases: Hindi groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Hindi symbols: Hindi characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Hindi lexicons: Hindi terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Hindi names: Hindi words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Hindi etymologies: Hindi terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Hindi: Categories with terms derived from Hindi in various specific languages.
- Category:hi:All topics: Hindi words categorized by subject.
- Category:Hindi appendices: Miscellaneous information about Hindi language.
- Category:Requests (Hindi): Hindi entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User hi: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Hindi.
- Category:Hindi templates: Hindi templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.