Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Sanskrit language
This is the main category of the Sanskrit language.
Information about Sanskrit:
- Category:Sanskrit lemmas: Sanskrit lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:sa:All topics: Sanskrit terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Sanskrit appendices: Pages containing additional information about Sanskrit.
- Category:Sanskrit entry maintenance: Sanskrit entries, or entries in other languages containing Sanskrit terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Sanskrit phrases: Sanskrit groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests (Sanskrit): Sanskrit entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Sanskrit symbols: Sanskrit written signs.
- Category:Sanskrit templates: Sanskrit templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Sanskrit terms by etymology: Sanskrit terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Sanskrit terms by usage: Sanskrit terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Sanskrit: Categories with terms derived from Sanskrit in various specific languages.
- Category:User sa: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Sanskrit.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Sanskrit lemmas (11 c, 1815 e)
- ► Sanskrit citations (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Sanskrit entry maintenance (10 c, 1 e)
- ► Gāndhārī language (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Sanskrit modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Sanskrit non-lemma forms (4 c, 24 e)
- ► Sanskrit phrases (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Requests (Sanskrit) (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Sanskrit symbols (3 c, 1 e)