Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Sinhalese language
This is the main category of the Sinhalese language.
Information about Sinhalese:
- Category:Sinhalese lemmas: Sinhalese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:si:All topics: Sinhalese terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Sinhalese appendices: Pages containing additional information about Sinhalese.
- Category:Sinhalese entry maintenance: Sinhalese entries, or entries in other languages containing Sinhalese terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Sinhalese phrases: Sinhalese groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Sinhalese symbols: Sinhalese written signs.
- Category:Sinhalese terms by etymology: Sinhalese terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Sinhalese terms by usage: Sinhalese terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Sinhalese: Categories with terms derived from Sinhalese in various specific languages.
- Category:User si: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Sinhalese.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.