Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Sanskrit language » Lemmas
- Category:Sanskrit adjectives: Sanskrit terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Sanskrit adverbs: Sanskrit terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Sanskrit conjunctions: Sanskrit terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Sanskrit interjections: Sanskrit terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Sanskrit morphemes: Sanskrit word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Sanskrit nouns: Sanskrit terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Sanskrit numerals: Sanskrit terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Sanskrit particles: Sanskrit terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Sanskrit prepositions: Sanskrit adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Sanskrit pronouns: Sanskrit terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Sanskrit verbs: Sanskrit terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Sanskrit lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,794 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)