Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Urdu language
This is the main category of the Urdu language.
Information about Urdu:
- Category:Urdu lemmas: Urdu lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ur:All topics: Urdu terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Urdu appendices: Pages containing additional information about Urdu.
- Category:Urdu entry maintenance: Urdu entries, or entries in other languages containing Urdu terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Urdu names: Urdu terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Urdu phrases: Urdu groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests (Urdu): Urdu entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Urdu symbols: Urdu written signs.
- Category:Urdu templates: Urdu templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Urdu terms by etymology: Urdu terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Urdu terms by usage: Urdu terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Urdu: Categories with terms derived from Urdu in various specific languages.
- Category:User ur: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Urdu.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Urdu lemmas (13 c, 1914 e)
- ► Urdu entry maintenance (10 c, 1 e)
- ► Requests (Urdu) (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Urdu symbols (3 c, 0 e)