Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Latvian language
This is the main category of the Latvian language.
Information about Latvian:
- Category:Latvian lemmas: Latvian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:lv:All topics: Latvian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Latvian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Latvian.
- Category:Latvian entry maintenance: Latvian entries, or entries in other languages containing Latvian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Latvian names: Latvian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Latvian phrases: Latvian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Latvian: Latvian terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Latvian symbols: Latvian written signs.
- Category:Latvian templates: Latvian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Latvian terms by etymology: Latvian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Latvian terms by usage: Latvian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Latvian: Categories with terms derived from Latvian in various specific languages.
- Category:User lv: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Latvian.
|Top – A Ā B C Č D E Ē F G Ģ H I Ī J K Ķ L Ļ M N Ņ O P R S Š T U Ū V Z Ž|
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Latvian lemmas (12 c, 7635 e)
- ► Latvian citations (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Latvian entry maintenance (11 c, 1 e)
- ► Latvian figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Latvian intonations (4 c, 0 e)
- ► Latvian phrases (1 c, 6 e)
- ► Regional Latvian (0 c, 0 e)