All terms in Latvian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Latvian.
Please see Wiktionary:About Latvian for considerations about Latvian entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Latvian.
- Category:lv:All topics: Latvian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Latvian morphemes: Morphemes used to form Latvian words.
- Category:Latvian parts of speech: Latvian terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Latvian phrases: Latvian groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Latvian lexicons: Latvian words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Regional Latvian: Latvian words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:Latvian names: Latvian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Latvian etymologies: Latvian terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Latvian: Words derived from Latvian in various languages.
- Category:Latvian symbols: Latvian characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Latvian citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Latvian terms.
- Category:Latvian appendices: Miscellaneous information about Latvian language.
- Category:Requests (Latvian): Latvian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User lv: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Latvian.
- Category:Latvian templates: Latvian templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.