All terms in Latvian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Latvian.
Please see Wiktionary:About Latvian for considerations about Latvian entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Latvian.
- Category:Latvian lemmas: Latvian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Latvian morphemes: Morphemes used to form Latvian words.
- Category:Latvian phrases: Latvian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Latvian symbols: Latvian characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Latvian lexicons: Latvian terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Latvian names: Latvian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Latvian etymologies: Latvian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Latvian: Categories with terms derived from Latvian in various specific languages.
- Category:Regional Latvian: Latvian words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:lv:All topics: Latvian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Latvian citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Latvian terms.
- Category:Latvian appendices: Miscellaneous information about Latvian language.
- Category:Requests (Latvian): Latvian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User lv: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Latvian.
- Category:Latvian templates: Latvian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
Pages in category "Latvian language"
This category contains only the following page.