Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Latvian language
- Category:Latvian lemmas: Latvian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:lv:All topics: Latvian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Latvian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Latvian.
- Category:Latvian names: Latvian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Latvian phrases: Latvian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Latvian: Latvian terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Latvian): Latvian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Latvian symbols: Latvian written signs.
- Category:Latvian templates: Latvian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Latvian terms by etymology: Latvian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Latvian terms by usage: Latvian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Latvian: Categories with terms derived from Latvian in various specific languages.
- Category:Latvian terms needing attention: Latvian terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User lv: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Latvian.
|Top – A Ā B C Č D E Ē F G Ģ H I Ī J K Ķ L Ļ M N Ņ O P R S Š T U Ū V Z Ž|
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.