Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Latvian language » Lemmas
- Category:Latvian adjectives: Latvian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Latvian adverbs: Latvian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Latvian conjunctions: Latvian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Latvian determiners: Latvian terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Latvian interjections: Latvian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Latvian morphemes: Latvian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Latvian nouns: Latvian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Latvian numerals: Latvian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Latvian particles: Latvian terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Latvian prepositions: Latvian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Latvian pronouns: Latvian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Latvian verbs: Latvian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – A Ā B C Č D E Ē F G Ģ H I Ī J K Ķ L Ļ M N Ņ O P R S Š T U Ū V Z Ž|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Latvian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 7,202 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)