Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Latvian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Latvian adjective forms: Latvian adjectives that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Latvian comparative adjectives: Latvian adjectives that express attributes in a relatively higher degree, or serve to set apart one thing from another.
- Category:Latvian indeclinable adjectives: Latvian adjectives that do not display additional grammatical relations by means of declension.
- Category:Latvian superlative adjectives: Latvian adjectives that express attributes in their highest possible degrees.
- Category:Latvian uncomparable adjectives: Latvian adjectives that are not inflected to display different degrees of comparison.
|Top – A Ā B C Č D E Ē F G Ģ H I Ī J K Ķ L Ļ M N Ņ O P R S Š T U Ū V Z Ž|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Latvian adjectives"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 666 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)