Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Appendix:Variations of Arabic language
» All languages » Maltese language
This is the main category of the Maltese language.
Information about Maltese:
- Category:Maltese lemmas: Maltese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:mt:All topics: Maltese terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Maltese appendices: Pages containing additional information about Maltese.
- Category:Maltese names: Maltese words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Maltese phrases: Maltese groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Maltese: Maltese terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Maltese): Maltese entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Maltese symbols: Maltese written signs.
- Category:Maltese templates: Maltese templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Maltese terms by etymology: Maltese terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Maltese terms by usage: Maltese terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Maltese: Categories with terms derived from Maltese in various specific languages.
- Category:Maltese terms needing attention: Maltese terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User mt: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Maltese.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
Pages in category "Maltese language"
This category contains only the following page.