All terms in Maltese should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Maltese.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Maltese.
- Category:Maltese lemmas: Maltese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Maltese phrases: Maltese groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Maltese symbols: Maltese characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Maltese terms by usage: Maltese terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Maltese names: Maltese words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Maltese terms by etymology: Maltese terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Maltese: Categories with terms derived from Maltese in various specific languages.
- Category:Regional Maltese: Maltese words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:mt:All topics: Maltese words categorized by subject.
- Category:Maltese appendices: Miscellaneous information about Maltese language.
- Category:Requests (Maltese): Maltese entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User mt: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Maltese.
- Category:Maltese templates: Maltese templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
Pages in category "Maltese language"
This category contains only the following page.