Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Maltese language » Lemmas
- Category:Maltese adjectives: Maltese terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Maltese adverbs: Maltese terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Maltese conjunctions: Maltese terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Maltese determiners: Maltese terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Maltese interjections: Maltese terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Maltese morphemes: Maltese word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Maltese nouns: Maltese terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Maltese numerals: Maltese terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Maltese prepositions: Maltese adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Maltese pronouns: Maltese terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Maltese verbs: Maltese terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Maltese lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,181 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)