Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Appendix:Variations of Arabic language
» All languages » Arabic language
This is the main category of the Arabic language.
Information about Arabic:
- Category:Arabic lemmas: Arabic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ar:All topics: Arabic terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Arabic appendices: Pages containing additional information about Arabic.
- Category:Arabic entry maintenance: Arabic entries, or entries in other languages containing Arabic terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Arabic names: Arabic terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Arabic phrases: Arabic groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Arabic: Arabic terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Arabic): Arabic entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Arabic symbols: Arabic written signs.
- Category:Arabic templates: Arabic templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Arabic terms by etymology: Arabic terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Arabic terms by usage: Arabic terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Arabic: Categories with terms derived from Arabic in various specific languages.
- Category:User ar: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Arabic.
This category has the following 65 subcategories, out of 65 total.
Pages in category "Arabic language"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.