All terms in Arabic should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Arabic.
Please see Wiktionary:About Arabic for considerations about Arabic entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Arabic.
- Category:Arabic lemmas: Arabic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Arabic morphemes: Morphemes used to form Arabic words.
- Category:Arabic phrases: Arabic groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Arabic symbols: Arabic characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Arabic lexicons: Arabic terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Arabic names: Arabic words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Arabic etymologies: Arabic terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Arabic: Categories with terms derived from Arabic in various specific languages.
- Category:Regional Arabic: Arabic words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:ar:All topics: Arabic words categorized by subject.
- Category:Arabic appendices: Miscellaneous information about Arabic language.
- Category:Requests (Arabic): Arabic entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User ar: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Arabic.
- Category:Arabic templates: Arabic templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
Pages in category "Arabic language"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.