Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Arabic language » Lemmas
- Category:Arabic adjectives: Arabic terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Arabic adverbs: Arabic terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Arabic conjunctions: Arabic terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Arabic determiners: Arabic terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Arabic interjections: Arabic terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Arabic morphemes: Arabic word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Arabic nouns: Arabic terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Arabic numerals: Arabic terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Arabic particles: Arabic terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Arabic prepositions: Arabic adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Arabic pronouns: Arabic terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Arabic verbs: Arabic terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Arabic lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 3,820 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)