Category:North Frisian language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » North Frisian language
This is the main category of the North Frisian language.
Information about North Frisian:
|Canonical name||North Frisian|
- Category:North Frisian lemmas: North Frisian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:frr:All topics: North Frisian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:North Frisian entry maintenance: North Frisian entries, or entries in other languages containing North Frisian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:North Frisian phrases: North Frisian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional North Frisian: North Frisian terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:North Frisian templates: North Frisian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:North Frisian terms by etymology: North Frisian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:North Frisian terms by usage: North Frisian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from North Frisian: Categories with terms derived from North Frisian in various specific languages.
- Category:User frr: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in North Frisian.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "North Frisian language"
This category contains only the following page.