Category:North Frisian language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » North Frisian language
This is the main category of the North Frisian language.
Information about North Frisian:
|Canonical name||North Frisian|
- Category:North Frisian lemmas: North Frisian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:frr:All topics: North Frisian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:North Frisian phrases: North Frisian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional North Frisian: North Frisian terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:North Frisian templates: North Frisian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:North Frisian terms by etymology: North Frisian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from North Frisian: Categories with terms derived from North Frisian in various specific languages.
- Category:North Frisian terms needing attention: North Frisian terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User frr: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in North Frisian.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "North Frisian language"
This category contains only the following page.