Category:North Frisian language
All terms in North Frisian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:North Frisian.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry North Frisian.
- Category:North Frisian lemmas: North Frisian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:North Frisian phrases: North Frisian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:North Frisian etymologies: North Frisian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from North Frisian: Categories with terms derived from North Frisian in various specific languages.
- Category:Regional North Frisian: North Frisian words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:frr:All topics: North Frisian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Requests (North Frisian): North Frisian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User frr: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in North Frisian.
- Category:North Frisian templates: North Frisian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "North Frisian language"
This category contains only the following page.