Category:Old Prussian language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Old Prussian language
This is the main category of the Old Prussian language.
Information about Old Prussian:
|Canonical name||Old Prussian|
- Category:Old Prussian lemmas: Old Prussian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:prg:All topics: Old Prussian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Old Prussian entry maintenance: Old Prussian entries, or entries in other languages containing Old Prussian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Old Prussian templates: Old Prussian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Old Prussian terms by etymology: Old Prussian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Old Prussian terms by usage: Old Prussian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Old Prussian: Categories with terms derived from Old Prussian in various specific languages.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.