Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Proto-Celtic language » Lemmas
- Category:Proto-Celtic adjectives: Proto-Celtic terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Proto-Celtic morphemes: Proto-Celtic word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Proto-Celtic nouns: Proto-Celtic terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Proto-Celtic numerals: Proto-Celtic terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Proto-Celtic particles: Proto-Celtic terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Proto-Celtic pronouns: Proto-Celtic terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Proto-Celtic verbs: Proto-Celtic terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Proto-Celtic lemmas"
The following 173 pages are in this category, out of 173 total.