» All languages » Proto-Celtic language
This is the main category of the Proto-Celtic language.
Information about Proto-Celtic:
Proto-Celtic is a reconstructed language. Its words and roots are not directly attested in any written works, but have been reconstructed through the comparative method, which finds regular similarities between languages that cannot be explained by coincidence or word-borrowing, and extrapolates ancient forms from these similarities.
- Category:Proto-Celtic lemmas: Proto-Celtic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:cel-pro:All topics: Proto-Celtic terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Proto-Celtic names: Proto-Celtic words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Proto-Celtic templates: Proto-Celtic templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Proto-Celtic terms by etymology: Proto-Celtic terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Proto-Celtic: Categories with terms derived from Proto-Celtic in various specific languages.
- Category:Proto-Celtic terms needing attention: Proto-Celtic terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.