Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Manx language
This is the main category of the Manx language.
Information about Manx:
- Category:Manx lemmas: Manx lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:gv:All topics: Manx terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Manx phrases: Manx groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests (Manx): Manx entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Manx symbols: Manx written signs.
- Category:Manx templates: Manx templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Manx terms by etymology: Manx terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Manx terms by usage: Manx terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Manx: Categories with terms derived from Manx in various specific languages.
- Category:Manx terms needing attention: Manx terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User gv: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Manx.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
Pages in category "Manx language"
This category contains only the following page.