All terms in Manx should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Manx.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Manx.
- Category:Manx lemmas: Manx lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Manx phrases: Manx groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Manx symbols: Manx characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Manx terms by usage: Manx terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Manx terms by etymology: Manx terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Manx: Categories with terms derived from Manx in various specific languages.
- Category:gv:All topics: Manx words categorized by subject.
- Category:Requests (Manx): Manx entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User gv: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Manx.
- Category:Manx templates: Manx templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Manx language"
This category contains only the following page.