Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Manx language
This is the main category of the Manx language.
Information about Manx:
- Category:Manx lemmas: Manx lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:gv:All topics: Manx terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Manx entry maintenance: Manx entries, or entries in other languages containing Manx terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Manx phrases: Manx groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Manx symbols: Manx written signs.
- Category:Manx templates: Manx templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Manx terms by etymology: Manx terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Manx terms by usage: Manx terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Manx: Categories with terms derived from Manx in various specific languages.
- Category:User gv: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Manx.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Manx language"
This category contains only the following page.