Category:Old Irish language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Old Irish language
This is the main category of the Old Irish language.
Information about Old Irish:
|Canonical name||Old Irish|
- Category:Old Irish lemmas: Old Irish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:sga:All topics: Old Irish terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Old Irish appendices: Pages containing additional information about Old Irish.
- Category:Old Irish entry maintenance: Old Irish entries, or entries in other languages containing Old Irish terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Requests (Old Irish): Old Irish entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Old Irish templates: Old Irish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Old Irish terms by etymology: Old Irish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Old Irish terms by usage: Old Irish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Old Irish: Categories with terms derived from Old Irish in various specific languages.
- Category:User sga: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old Irish.
|Top – A B C D E F G I L M N O P R S T U|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Old Irish lemmas (12 c, 1433 e)
- ► Old Irish citations (0 c, 11 e)
- ► Old Irish entry maintenance (7 c, 1 e)
- ► Middle Irish language (12 c, 0 e)
- ► Old Irish non-lemma forms (5 c, 366 e)
- ► Requests (Old Irish) (0 c, 0 e)
- ► Old Irish shortenings (1 c, 0 e)