Category:Old Irish language
All terms in Old Irish should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Old Irish.
Please see Wiktionary:About Old Irish for considerations about Old Irish entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Old Irish.
- Category:sga:All topics: Old Irish words categorized by subject.
- Category:Old Irish morphemes: Morphemes used to form Old Irish words.
- Category:Old Irish parts of speech: Old Irish terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Old Irish lexicons: Old Irish words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Old Irish appendices: Miscellaneous information about Old Irish language.
- Category:Requests (Old Irish): Old Irish entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User sga: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old Irish.
- Category:Old Irish templates: Old Irish templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.