All terms in Irish should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Irish.
Please see Wiktionary:About Irish for considerations about Irish entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Irish.
- Category:Irish lemmas: Irish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Irish phrases: Irish groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Irish symbols: Irish characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Irish terms by usage: Irish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Irish names: Irish words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Irish terms by etymology: Irish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Irish: Categories with terms derived from Irish in various specific languages.
- Category:Regional Irish: Irish words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:ga:All topics: Irish words categorized by subject.
- Category:Irish appendices: Miscellaneous information about Irish language.
- Category:Requests (Irish): Irish entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User ga: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Irish.
- Category:Irish templates: Irish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.