Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Irish language » Lemmas
- Category:Irish adjectives: Irish terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Irish adverbs: Irish terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Irish conjunctions: Irish terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Irish determiners: Irish terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Irish interjections: Irish terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Irish morphemes: Irish word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Irish nouns: Irish terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Irish numerals: Irish terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Irish particles: Irish terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Irish prepositions: Irish adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Irish pronouns: Irish terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Irish verbs: Irish terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Irish lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 11,247 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)