Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Irish terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Irish noun forms: Irish nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Irish countable nouns: Irish nouns that can be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:Irish uncountable nouns: Irish nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:Irish collective nouns: Irish nouns that indicate groups of related things or beings, without the need of grammatical pluralization.
- Category:Irish proper nouns: Irish nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Irish nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 7,471 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)