Category:Middle Welsh language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Middle Welsh language
This is the main category of the Middle Welsh language.
Information about Middle Welsh:
|Canonical name||Middle Welsh|
- Category:Middle Welsh lemmas: Middle Welsh lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:wlm:All topics: Middle Welsh terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Middle Welsh templates: Middle Welsh templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Middle Welsh terms by etymology: Middle Welsh terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Middle Welsh: Categories with terms derived from Middle Welsh in various specific languages.
- Category:Middle Welsh terms needing attention: Middle Welsh terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.