Category:Middle Welsh language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Middle Welsh language
This is the main category of the Middle Welsh language.
Information about Middle Welsh:
|Canonical name||Middle Welsh|
- Category:Middle Welsh lemmas: Middle Welsh lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:wlm:All topics: Middle Welsh terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Middle Welsh appendices: Pages containing additional information about Middle Welsh.
- Category:Middle Welsh entry maintenance: Middle Welsh entries, or entries in other languages containing Middle Welsh terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Middle Welsh symbols: Middle Welsh written signs.
- Category:Middle Welsh templates: Middle Welsh templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Middle Welsh terms by etymology: Middle Welsh terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Middle Welsh terms by usage: Middle Welsh terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Middle Welsh: Categories with terms derived from Middle Welsh in various specific languages.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Middle Welsh lemmas (11 c, 87 e)
- ► Middle Welsh entry maintenance (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Middle Welsh non-lemma forms (2 c, 38 e)
- ► Middle Welsh symbols (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Welsh language (23 c, 3 e)