All terms in Welsh should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Welsh.
Please see Wiktionary:About Welsh for considerations about Welsh entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Welsh.
- Category:cy:All topics: Welsh words categorized by subject.
- Category:Welsh morphemes: Morphemes used to form Welsh words.
- Category:Welsh parts of speech: Welsh terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Welsh phrases: Welsh groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Welsh lexicons: Welsh words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Welsh names: Welsh words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Welsh etymologies: Welsh terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Welsh: Words derived from Welsh in various languages.
- Category:Welsh symbols: Welsh characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Welsh citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Welsh terms.
- Category:Welsh appendices: Miscellaneous information about Welsh language.
- Category:Requests (Welsh): Welsh entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User cy: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Welsh.
- Category:Welsh templates: Welsh templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 35 subcategories, out of 35 total.
Pages in category "Welsh language"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.