Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Welsh language
This is the main category of the Welsh language.
Information about Welsh:
- Category:Welsh lemmas: Welsh lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:cy:All topics: Welsh terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Welsh appendices: Pages containing additional information about Welsh.
- Category:Welsh names: Welsh words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Welsh phrases: Welsh groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests (Welsh): Welsh entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Welsh symbols: Welsh written signs.
- Category:Welsh templates: Welsh templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Welsh terms by etymology: Welsh terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Welsh terms by usage: Welsh terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Welsh: Categories with terms derived from Welsh in various specific languages.
- Category:Welsh terms needing attention: Welsh terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User cy: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Welsh.
|Top – A B C Ch D Dd E F Ff G Ng H I J L Ll M N O P Ph R Rh S T Th U W Y|
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
Pages in category "Welsh language"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.