All terms in Welsh should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Welsh.
Please see Wiktionary:About Welsh for considerations about Welsh entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Welsh.
- Category:Welsh parts of speech: Welsh terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Welsh morphemes: Morphemes used to form Welsh words.
- Category:Welsh phrases: Welsh groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Welsh symbols: Welsh characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Welsh lexicons: Welsh terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Welsh names: Welsh words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Welsh etymologies: Welsh terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Welsh: Categories with terms derived from Welsh in various specific languages.
- Category:cy:All topics: Welsh words categorized by subject.
- Category:Welsh citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Welsh terms.
- Category:Welsh appendices: Miscellaneous information about Welsh language.
- Category:Requests (Welsh): Welsh entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User cy: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Welsh.
- Category:Welsh templates: Welsh templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
Pages in category "Welsh language"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.