All terms in Breton should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Breton.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Breton.
- Category:Breton parts of speech: Breton terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Breton morphemes: Morphemes used to form Breton words.
- Category:Breton phrases: Breton groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Breton lexicons: Breton terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Breton names: Breton words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Breton etymologies: Breton terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Breton: Categories with terms derived from Breton in various specific languages.
- Category:br:All topics: Breton words categorized by subject.
- Category:Breton appendices: Miscellaneous information about Breton language.
- Category:Requests (Breton): Breton entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User br: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Breton.
- Category:Breton templates: Breton templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.