Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Breton language » Lemmas
- Category:Breton adjectives: Breton terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Breton adverbs: Breton terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Breton conjunctions: Breton terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Breton determiners: Breton terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Breton interjections: Breton terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Breton morphemes: Breton word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Breton nouns: Breton terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Breton numerals: Breton terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Breton prepositions: Breton adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Breton pronouns: Breton terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Breton verbs: Breton terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Breton lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 854 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)