Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Slovene language
- Category:Slovene lemmas: Slovene lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:sl:All topics: Slovene terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Slovene appendices: Pages containing additional information about Slovene.
- Category:Slovene names: Slovene words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Slovene phrases: Slovene groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests (Slovene): Slovene entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Slovene symbols: Slovene written signs.
- Category:Slovene templates: Slovene templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Slovene terms by etymology: Slovene terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Slovene terms by usage: Slovene terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Slovene: Categories with terms derived from Slovene in various specific languages.
- Category:Slovene terms needing attention: Slovene terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User sl: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Slovene.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.