Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Taos language » Lemmas
- Category:Taos adverbs: Taos terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Taos morphemes: Taos word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Taos nouns: Taos terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Taos numerals: Taos terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Taos particles: Taos terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Taos postpositions: Taos adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Taos pronouns: Taos terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Taos verbs: Taos terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Taos lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 427 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)