Category:West Frisian language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » West Frisian language
This is the main category of the West Frisian language.
Information about West Frisian:
|Canonical name||West Frisian|
- Category:West Frisian lemmas: West Frisian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:fy:All topics: West Frisian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:West Frisian appendices: Pages containing additional information about West Frisian.
- Category:West Frisian entry maintenance: West Frisian entries, or entries in other languages containing West Frisian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:West Frisian phrases: West Frisian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:West Frisian templates: West Frisian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:West Frisian terms by etymology: West Frisian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:West Frisian terms by usage: West Frisian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from West Frisian: Categories with terms derived from West Frisian in various specific languages.
- Category:User fy: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in West Frisian.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► West Frisian lemmas (11 c, 882 e)
- ► West Frisian entry maintenance (9 c, 1 e)
- ► West Frisian figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► West Frisian non-lemma forms (3 c, 77 e)
- ► West Frisian phrases (1 c, 11 e)
Pages in category "West Frisian language"
This category contains only the following page.