Category:West Frisian language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » West Frisian language
This is the main category of the West Frisian language.
Information about West Frisian:
|Canonical name||West Frisian|
- Category:West Frisian lemmas: West Frisian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:fy:All topics: West Frisian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:West Frisian appendices: Pages containing additional information about West Frisian.
- Category:West Frisian phrases: West Frisian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests (West Frisian): West Frisian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:West Frisian templates: West Frisian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:West Frisian terms by etymology: West Frisian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:West Frisian terms by usage: West Frisian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from West Frisian: Categories with terms derived from West Frisian in various specific languages.
- Category:West Frisian terms needing attention: West Frisian terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User fy: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in West Frisian.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
Pages in category "West Frisian language"
This category contains only the following page.