Category:West Frisian language
All terms in West Frisian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:West Frisian.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry West Frisian.
- Category:West Frisian lemmas: West Frisian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:West Frisian phrases: West Frisian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:West Frisian terms by usage: West Frisian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:West Frisian terms by etymology: West Frisian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from West Frisian: Categories with terms derived from West Frisian in various specific languages.
- Category:fy:All topics: West Frisian words categorized by subject.
- Category:West Frisian appendices: Miscellaneous information about West Frisian language.
- Category:Requests (West Frisian): West Frisian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User fy: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in West Frisian.
- Category:West Frisian templates: West Frisian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
Pages in category "West Frisian language"
This category contains only the following page.