Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Dacian (plural Dacians)
- A member of an ancient Indo-European ethnic group of Dacia, known as Dacians.
- (obsolete) A Dane, Denmark having been known as Dacia in Medieval Latin.
- (rare, poetic) A Romanian.
member of an ancient Indo-European ethnic group of Dacia
Proper noun 
Derived terms 
See also 
Dacian (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to Dacia or the Dacians.
- (rare, poetic) Of or pertaining to Romania or Romanians.
- (obsolete) Of or pertaining to Denmark or the Danes.