Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (business) Acronym of European Castor and wheel Manufacturer’s Association.
- (computing, dated) Acronym of European Computer Manufacturers Association. (It is an international, private (membership-based) non-profit standards organization for information and communication. It acquired its current name in 1994, when it changed its name to reflect the organization's global reach and activities to Ecma International. As a consequence, the name is no longer considered an acronym, as it no longer uses full capitalization.)
- (film) Acronym of European Carton Makers Association.
- (media) Acronym of Engineering College Magazines Associated.
- (music) Acronym of East Coast Music Association.
- (music) Acronym of East Coast Music Awards.