Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also gaèlic
- IPA: /ɡɑːlɪk/ or IPA: /ɡælɪk/ (when referring to Scottish Gaelic)
- IPA: /ɡalɪk/ (in Scots and Scottish English)
- IPA: /ɡeɪlɪk/ (when referring to Irish Gaelic or Manx Gaelic).
- Rhymes: -eɪlɪk
Proper noun 
any Goidelic language
Scottish Gaelic — see Scottish Gaelic
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
See also 
Gaelic (not comparable)
- Of or relating to the Gaels, the Celtic peoples of Scotland, Ireland, and the Manx, or their languages.
relating to the Gaels or their language