Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also grand slam
Proper noun 
- (UK, soccer) winning in each of the three UEFA cups - UEFA Champions League, UEFA Cup (to be renamed UEFA Europa League from 2009–10) and Cup Winners' Cup (defunct).
- (tennis) The four biggest competitions of the year: Wimbledon, the French Open, Australian Open and the US Open
- (rugby) Victory in every game in the Six Nations competition between England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, France and Italy
- (rugby) Victory by a Southern Hemisphere national team over all of the Home Nations—England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland—in a single tour
- (golf) The four (or five) biggest competitions of the year, see Grand Slam (golf) on Wikipedia.
Related terms 
See also 
- (Rugby): Triple Crown