Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Religious, ideological, and cultural aspects of the various denominations of the Latter-day Saint movement.
- The belief systems of those who believe that the Book of Mormon is a sacred text and that Joseph Smith is a prophet, and who worship Elohim, an ancient God from a planet called Kolob who was once mortal, but evolved into a God.
- (religions) religion; animism, Ásatrú, Bahá'í Faith, Buddhism, Cao Dai, Christianity, Confucianism, deism, Druidry, Eckankar, Heathenry, Hinduism, religious humanism, Islam, Jainism, Jediism, Juche, Judaism, LaVeyanism, Luciferianism, New Age, paganism, Raëlism, Rastafarianism, santeria, Scientology, shamanism, Shinto, Sikhism, Spiritism, Taoism, Tenrikyo, Thelema, Unitarian Universalism, Wicca, Yoruba, Zoroastrianism (Category: en:Religion) 
religious aspects of the Latter-day Saint movement
- Category:Mormonism on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Category:Mormonism
- Category:Mormonism on Wikimedia Commons. Wikimedia Commons: Category:Mormonism
- Category:Mormonism on Wikinews. Wikinews: Category:Mormonism
- “Category:Mormonism” on Wikisource. Wikisource: Category:Mormonism
- Category:Mormonism on Wikiquote.Wikiquote:Category:Mormonism