The term refers to a man defecating in a woman's vagina, as mentioned in the movie "The Aristocrats," a 2005 documentary directed by Paul Provenza. [User: Drugs, and women.]
I would personally be interested in some documentation of this term, I have yet to come up with anything via Google (although I am afraid to try certain queries). TheDaveRoss 00:50, 20 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Heard it in a comedy act, and a couple of people in the audience seemed to know what it is. Also has several entries on www.urbandictionary.com. Ncik 20 Apr 2005
I would trust the comedy act definition _long_ before I would trust anything urbandictionary.com claimed as fact. ;) I have asked around IRC and several independent sources at least knew of it without any prompting other than the name... You learn something new everyday, but some of those things you wish you hadn't. TheDaveRoss 01:06, 20 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- (idiom, course, slang) A sexual practice in which one person excretes directly into the vagina of another.
- (idiom, course, slang) A sexual practice in which frozen excrement is used as a dildo.
I deleted them from the main article. The citations are not adequate. Andrew massyn 17:09, 15 April 2007 (UTC)
This page is LOCKED
You locked it because you are afraid of someone posting the truth. This phrase means two nasty things but it means them nevertheless. Remember, Wikipedia is not censored for minors. You should put the real meanings in the article so people dont have to come to the discussion section to see the real meaning. PRINT THE TRUTH!! --Jon in California —This comment was unsigned.
- No, because it isn't a real word, let alone a real practice. --Connel MacKenzie 01:17, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
- We were unable to find enough citations for it that actually use the term rather than just mention it in a definition. If you want to look you're more than welcome. DAVilla 01:22, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
- Very well, we shall make websites justifying the use of the word space docking
- Well I'll make the websites then. And you'll never be able to prove it. Suck it, earthlings! --22.214.171.124 00:30, 2 March 2012 (UTC)