Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Bisexual: attracted to persons of either sex.
- Unisex: fit for persons of either sex.
- (slang) Of ambiguous sexual orientation.
ambisexual (plural ambisexuals)
- An ambisexual person.
- Ambisexual is a generalized cognate of bisexual.
- The character 'Pat' from the show Saturday Night Live is NOT a good instance of an ambisexual, because s/he is not only ambisexual, but is also androgynous.
- A decent instance of an ambisexual sometimes to some people: a male who sometimes wears eyeshadow or eyeliner, etc., and triggers a question in peoples' minds and off their tongues "just what kind of sexuality are you running here?". If and when the response comes "does it matter?", then to them he remains 'ambisexual'.