- plural past indicative and subjunctive of eten
- third-person singular present indicative of ater
- second-person singular imperative of ater
From Middle Low German atmen. Cognate with Dutch ademen, German atmen.
aten (past singular aten, past participle atent, auxiliary verb hebben)
- to breathe
Conjugation of aten (weak verb, irregular)
- Second-person plural (ustedes) imperative form of atar.
- Second-person plural (ustedes) present subjunctive form of atar.
- Third-person plural (ellos, ellas, also used with ustedes?) present subjunctive form of atar.