Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Alternative forms 
- attendaunt (obsolete)
Audio (US) (file)
attendant (plural attendants)
- One who attends; one who works with or watches something.
- Give your keys to the parking attendants and they will park your car for you.
one who attends
- Going with; associated; concomitant.
- They promoted him to supervisor, with all the attendant responsibilities and privileges.
See also 
Verb form 
- Present participle of attendre.
- En attendant Patrick, j'ai croisé David.
- third-person plural present active subjunctive of attendō