Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also attiré
attire (plural attires)
- One's dress; what one wears; one's clothes.
- He was wearing his formal attire.
- (heraldry) The single horn of a deer or stag.
habit or dress
one's dress or clothes
- To dress or garb.
- We will attire him in fine clothing so he can make a good impression.
- He stood there, attired in his best clothes, waiting for applause.
to dress or garb
- first-person singular present indicative of attirer
- third-person singular present indicative of attirer
- first-person singular present subjunctive of attirer
- third-person singular present subjunctive of attirer
- second-person singular imperative of attirer