Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
auricle (plural auricles)
- (anatomy) The outer ear or pinna.
- (anatomy) An ear-shaped appendage of the left or right atrium of the heart.
- (anatomy) An atrium, the smaller of the two types of heart chamber.
- (botany) Any appendage in the shape of an earlobe
outer ear — see pinna
an ear-shaped appendage of the left or right atrium of the heart
smaller of the two types of heart chamber — see atrium
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.