Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
The finger is so called because it can be readily introduced into the ear passage.
auricular (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to the ear
- Of or pertaining to the sense of hearing
- The auricular nerves were damaged.
- Told in the ear, i. e., told privately; as, auricular confession to the priest.
- Recognized by the ear; known by the sense of hearing; as, auricular evidence.
- Received by the ear; known by report.
- (anatomy) Pertaining to the auricles of the heart.
auricular (plural auriculars)
- The little finger.
auricular m, f (plural auriculares)
auricular m (plural auriculares)