Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Öhr
From Old High German ōra, from the voiced Verner alternant of Proto-Germanic *ausô. Akin to Dutch oor, English ear, West Frisian ear, Swedish öra, all ultimately derived from Proto-Indo-European *h₂ows-.
- (anatomy, countable) The ear; the organ of hearing
- (anatomy, countable) The ear; the external visible part of the organ, the auricle
- (architecture) The overhanging part on the frame of a window or door.
- A highway interchange which is ear-shaped or ribbon-shaped.
declension of Ohr
- (part of interchange): Schleife f
- Ohr, on Wikipedia
- Ohr in Duden online
- Alternative spelling of